Matthias is 9 months. old

3:02:00 PM

,

 

I cant believe you have officially been out of my tummy and now you are already 9m0nths. When I look at your updates, you don't even look like the same baby you were months ago. Time really fly so fast. hayayayy.. These past nine months of getting to know you have been incredible my baby amore. You are brighter than any star in the sky every time you smile.You are the most precious gift, that I've ever been given. I love you, We love you baby MATTHIAS

With All My Love,
Mom






At this age most babies do: 


1.) A little bit curious about everything. (toys, music, people, books etc.)
2.) Understands “no”
3.) Moves things smoothly from one hand to the other
4.) Sits without support
5.) Crawls
6.) Plays peek-a-boo
7.) Uses fingers to point at things
8.) Puts things in his mouth
9.) May be afraid of strangers
10.) Has favorite toy

    




You Might Also Like

0 commenti

Modulo di contatto

Subscribe