How to prevent boils or skin ascess (PIGSA)1:31:00 PM
When it comes to the different types of boils, the best cure is
prevention. One of the biggest contributory causes of boils is that your
immune system is weakened and your body is run down and tired.
So what can you do to help your immune system and increase your general well being, here are a few tips :
- Eat a healthy well balanced diet. – This will not only help your immune system grow stronger, it will also lead to an overall increase in your health and should have a substantial effect on the way you feel.
- Try and drink plenty of water. – If you can drink around 8 pints of water a day, the toxins that are found in the body will be flushed away, leading to a healthier, fitter body.
- Try and keep your alcohol intake to a minimum. – Lots of people enjoy a drink, and that’s fine in moderation, but drinking too much, too quickly will soon lead to health problems.
- Take regular exercise. – You should try and take at least three sessions of exercise of around 30 minutes duration per week. If you are not used to exercising, it will be difficult at first, but after a few short weeks you should see and feel the benefits.
So what happens if you still find boils appearing on your body ? Well here are a few tips that might help :
- It is important to keep the boil and the area around the boil clean. You may want to wash with an antiseptic soap to help with this. Cleanliness is important because boils can be easily spread.
- You can use a solution of warm water and salt to gently press on the affected area. This will help speed up the healing process, and will also help ease the discomfort.
- Do not burst or lance the boil before the center of the boil has hardened. This would cause the pus to escape and could easily lead to further infection and additional boils forming.
- The boil should begin to heal after a week or so. If this is not the case then you should contact your doctor.
Looking for a great all natural product that will help you beat the boils